24 Hour Reception / Security and Room Service
About Backpacker Bed and Breakfast in Yangon
Backpacker Bed & Breakfast is a budget accommodation housed in a building resonating charisma in downtown Yangon.
Its central location, clean and comfortable rooms and the souvenir shops (Gems/Jewelry and antiques) located downstairs make it a favorite among backpackers, solo travelers and couples.
Backpacker Bed & Breakfast is conveniently located close to many of Yangon’s tourist attractions: Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Independence Monument, Bogyoke Aung San Market, Shri kali Temple, Colonial Buildings...
Backpacker Bed & Breakfast features 16 rooms spread over two floors in a building that resonates character and charisma. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in every room and dorm.
Backpacker Bed & Breakfast offers a home away from home experience to its visitors at affordable prices. It sure is worth a stay.
Facilities at Backpacker Bed & Breakfast
- Satellite/flat screen TV in every room
- Gem/Jewelry & antique shops (downstairs)
- Shared lounge
- Hot & cold water
- Airport transfer
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Taxi Service
- Car hire/travel & tour
- Ticketing service
- Smoking area
- A/C in every room
Types of Rooms at Backpacker Bed & Breakfast
- Dormitory Room - 6 Rooms
- 4-bedded dormitory Male (21 sq.m.) - 2 Rooms
- 4-bedded dormitory Female (21 sq.m.) - 1 Room
- 2-bedded dormitory Male (9 sq.m.) - 1 Room
- 2-bedded dormitory Female (9 sq.m.) - 2 Rooms
- Standard Room - 4 Rooms
- Standard Double Room (13 sq.m.) - 3 Rooms
- Superior Twin Rooms (13 sq.m.) - 1 Room
- Superior Single Room/ Twin Room - 3 rooms
- Superior Twin Rooms (15 sq.m.) - 2 Rooms
- Superior Single Room (10 sq.m.) - 1 Room
- Deluxe Room (14 sq.m.) - 3 rooms